DIY Easy Spike Ring Tutorial from Fall for DIY here. This is a really quick DIY because you use sew on spikes.
I don’t know why, but for some reason whenever I think of getting dressed up for holiday parties, I always veer towards shiny, glittery pieces. Maybe it’s because of all the gorgeous baubles on trees… whatever the reason, I always feel much more festive! These clips and pins are perfect for small presents or stocking stuffers. You can find great jewels & vintage brooches on etsy, and the tulle from your local craft store. Attach to a piece of pretty card and pop in a printed paper bag (check etsy for some seriously sweet ones!) and you’re done - great if you have a lot of girls in your life that you want to give gifts to and you’re on a budget!
The jewelry making process - steps involved in making a thread wrapped leather bracelet.
2013 True Blue Me & You DIY Gift Guide: Rings Part 2. DIY Rings Part 1 is here. These are DIY rings that you can make in time for the holidays. To see other roundups of DIY gifts go here: truebluemeandyou.tumblr.com/tagged/diy-gift-guide
- Wire Clef Ring from My Virtuous Hands here.
- Double Chain Ring from My Little Secrets here.
- 3 Wire Rings Tutorials Essas Frescurites here.
- Stocking Stuffer “Stick and Glue” Scrapbooking Brad Rings from Life in Mod here.
- Beyond Easy Doll House Rings from Burkatron here.
- Wire Braided Rings from Wobisobi here.
- Three Finger Ring Tutorial by Inspire Me here.
- Wire Wrapped Bead Ring from Craft and Repeat here.
- Miniature Polymer Clay Cake Ring from Ice Pandora.
I’m not sure why I like this necklace, but it really took my eye. Perfect for those of us who absentmindedly play with their necklaces! Choose a few different colours of spray paint and make a few to give as gifts and a couple for yourself (or if you don’t want to spray paint them, get your nuts in shades of gold and silver)